You will receive priority status for all service calls.
Includes two planned maintenance inspections per year (unless only one component is covered).
We perform a 14-point check and put your system in peak operating condition-once before winter and once before summer.
- Physical Condition Adequate
2. Room Ventilation Adequate for Furnace
3. Flue Venting Adequate
4. Visual Inspection of Heat Exchanger
5. Temperature Rise in Correct Range – Heating
6. Check Electrical Wiring and Connections
7. Correct Breakers on Fuse Sizes
8. Correct Thermostat Operation and Calibration
9. Proper Ventilation and Clearance around Outdoor Unit
10. Refrigerant Pressures in Correct Range*
11. Temperature Drop in Correct Range*
12. Reversing Valve Operating (Heat Pump Units)
13. Correct Condensate Drainage
14. Check Humidifier Operation
We will inspect your system and advise you of any needed repairs plus we will make recommendations to help your systems work as safely and efficiently as possible.
1 full-year labor warranty on repair.
Includes all labor required to diagnose a problem, to make a necessary repair.
Customer receives a 10% discount on all parts.
*The compressor, heat exchanger, coils, and electric heat components will only be replaced at no charge if the part is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty. If one of these parts fails outside of the warranty period you will receive a 10% discount on the part.
*All heating and cooling inspections must be scheduled by June 30th and heating inspections by November 30th or customer may forfeit inspections